Sunday, April 3, 2011

New apartment

Dear Grandpa,

I am more than excited to say that I have found my new apartment for next year! My roommates seem awesome and we have so much in common. Believe it or not, I'm not the only girl out there who is worried that her boyfriend is in the relationship for her family! Just kidding. I'm incredibly lucky to have someone who loves my family as much as he loves me.


But back to the living situation. So I'll be literally two houses away from campus, that way Chris and I could share a car for the semester. Our house is full of other students so we barely have to travel to find any fun. Plus, my roommates love Disney which is one thing I can't live without!


I'll make sure to take pictures when I move in so you can see it. I'm already starting to plan out my room!


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.