Monday, May 23, 2011

Sorry :(

Dear Grandpa,

I know it's been a while... almost a whole month. Things haven't been the same and I wasn't feeling like writing, (weird, I know) but I guess I should catch up with you.


Grandma is home. I missed having her in the house and I am loving the food surplus. Aunt Tina is staying here too and that gives Grandma a little bit of company since I have been busy doing other things. I'm in and out of the city, taking her to appointments and bingo and doing absolutely anything she wants. Ehhh, I still draw the line at garage sales, though. 


I'm finally done with school! Not all of my grades are in, but I'm hoping for all A's. I've done excellently in all of my courses and aced my finals, but there is always that one teacher that ruins everything. We'll see what happens there.


Mother's day was a little bit lonely. We stayed at home and everyone missed you, especially Grandma. We reminisce almost everyday about the things that you used to do. You know that I hate to cry and I don't like to complain, so I keep a lot of things inside that results in a buildup of stupid emotional stuff. I guess you know where that goes to.


I'm not depressed, so to say, but I'm not happy either. I don't know what it is, but I just don't feel the same way. It's like I'm lazy and I don't feel that same energy that I did when I was a teen. I think Mom is starting to notice because she and I spend a lot more time together than usual.


Maybe it's just the terrible weather that we've been having, or I'm just extremely hormonal. Either way, it's no excuse to leave you for so long. Maybe you could get me back to myself.


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.