Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BINGO

Dear Grandpa,

There's only one way to describe this day... BINGO! I must have had someone really special watching over me because for the first time in a while, I felt content.
Though I tried finding every possible way to get out of going to bingo with Grandma tonight, something (or someone) told me I should go. It's not that I don't like spending time with her, though she drives me insane, but bingo get's kind of boring after a while. So, like the amazing girlfriend I am, I dragged Tan with me.

Wouldn't you know that while I was there, I got an email from Tracy Myers saying that we were featured on Forensic Science's list of the best Alzheimer's blogs! I was thrilled and couldn't wipe a smile off my face, even if I was losing at bingo. I could care less if I won or lost. Then, like a miracle, I won!

Whether it was because I made Grandma happy, or because I really needed your help, you were with me today, Grandpa, and I have to thank you. For that, I have some pictures of your beautiful wife and my winning bingo board. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Miss you tons and tons, but I won't be sad because I know you're with me everywhere I go. 

Love always,
Your granddaughter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.