Monday, August 15, 2011

Freedom rant

Dear Grandpa,


Before I start my rant, let me start by telling you this:  I am a 20 year old girl who gets straight A's, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, barely parties, practically lives at home (even during college), and has been the most easy going college student a parent could ask for. Then again, you probably already know this.


So why am I being treated like a 15 year old! I feel like I am under house arrest because I have to ask if I can go into the city with her (I don't even know WHY I have to ask) only to be denied almost everytime. I can't go shopping by myself because I HAVE to spend time with Mom. Now, I can't even have friends over the house to hang out?! Give me a break. I am sick of being at home and, for once, I actually want to be a 20 year old... is that such a shocker?


I need to leave this house and, when I do, I'm not coming back for a while. All of this pulling me in business is just pushing me farther away and I need my space to grow.


Please help me, Grandpa.


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.