Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chris is a hawk!

Dear Grandpa,


Chris is officially a hawk! To all of our surprise, he got accepted into New Paltz and confirmed that he is going there. I'm so excited.


I promise that I won't hover, I'll just provide the support he needs and drive him around campus, if I must. It just makes me comfortable knowing that he isn't going to be out on his own. Plus, he gets the added bonus of knowing all of my friends around campus. I'm really happy for him.


His birthday is coming up and we definitely need to get him clothes from the school. What do you think, sweatpants, sweatshirt, or shirt? Oh, maybe even a baseball hat to encourage him to play baseball? Well, whatever we decide, I'm sure he will love it. Just let me know which one is best before the end of the month. 


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.