Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy birthday, Broskeet!

Dear Grandpa,

Today is Chris's birthday! Can you believe he turns 18? I remember when he threw the cabinet knob at my head at age two and now, he's throwing baseballs around like a pro. We were always such a close-knit family and I'm so thankful because I know that if we were like any other family, we wouldn't have turned out the same. I'm so proud that he's coming to SUNY New Paltz, he gets his real license (all the more reason to make him go out and get groceries), and that he made it all the way to 18 before going to jail. JOKES! But seriously, I'm really proud of my little brother. No matter how old and hairy and fat he gets, I still see the short, dimple pierced, mushroom headed, half-asian looking little freak he was when back in the good old days; back when Chris's butt was a chew toy for our neighbor's German Shepherd and Michael was just a thought (also a joke)!

I'll wish him a happy birthday from you too because I know you would have been so proud to see your grandson turn 18. 

Love always,
Your Granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.