Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time travel?

Dear Grandpa,


I bet you would have never thought that something like this would happen in my lifetime. I was surfing gizmodo, like I usually do when I'm bored, and I found a link that caught my eye. According to this article, physicists in Australia claimed to have discovered time teleportation! How awesome is that?! If everything works out, we could possibly travel into the future, but there are great dangers with doing so. If anything is changed in the present, then the future will change and vice versa.


The question is, would you do it? If you had the chance to see what your future is like, would you risk the dangers? The times have definitely changed since you were a kid, Grandpa, but I bet you probably dreamed of something like this. I wish you were here to see this.


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.