Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Enough with this weather!

Dear Grandpa,


I need to work out! Today, I did nothing but sleep, eat, watch mindless tv, sleep, and play on my phone. I enjoy the feeling of working out when I'm finally doing it, but the weather is making me so unmotivated. I think it's time for spring.


As much as Daddy thinks I should try out for the soccer team next fall, two full years of not touching a ball is a little troubling. I love the sport, really, but I'm worried that I won't get back into the swing of things. Plus, I just watched Enough the other day, you know, the movie where J. Lo. kicks her husbands butt, and I was thinking of taking up kickboxing! However, that takes time and money, two of which I do not have :(.


If it were up to you, what would you do? Soccer, or kickboxing? Could you use some of your super cool spiritual powers and send me a sign? At least send me some better weather so I can actually run outside without getting frostbite. You're the best!


Love always,
Your granddaughter

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I think this post is great. Enough was an amazing movie. I'm thinking he might have encouraged you to try soccer again. Kickboxing is definitely something that you could definitely try. Even then, you do love soccer, you just have to try to be confident in your ability. It will come back to you and soon you'll be running like a well greased motor. Get 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete

.