Monday, January 24, 2011

SUNY New Paltz

Dear Grandpa, 


Today was my first day living in New Paltz. It was weird being alone, but it's a glimpse of what will happen after college. I think you would have liked it here because there are bars EVERYWHERE. All of the students fill up the places on game nights, or Trash Tuesdays and they make it feel like you're in a movie about college. It's unreal!


The school is great and the campus is beautiful. I'm getting to know my way around and I am doing my best to keep organized. Making friends is going to be tough because I live off-campus and in a home with no roommate, but you know me. I'll make my way into the crowds soon enough.


I will post a picture, or maybe even a video, of my room so you can see it. It's completely Grandpa-proof too, doing away with a stove and oven. We always tried to keep you away from the flamable things...


I might not be able to write to you everyday like I did earlier, with the work and all, but I am going to try my best. Love and miss you like crazy.


Love always,
Your granddaughter


P.S. It's beautiful up here with the snow and all, but this whole -12 degrees thing is really not to my liking. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.