Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grey's Anatomy

Dear Grandpa,


As you probably already know, I am OBSESSED with Grey's Anatomy. Really though, who can't be obsessed with these men:


  

They're not the only reasons I watch the Grey's... kind of. Anyway, the show tonight focused a lot on Alzheimer's, thanks to the stud on the right. He is looking for a cure, which made him my favorite character of the night. 


It was hard watching this one character forget who his wife was because, even though they are actors, it seemed so real. I know how the wife felt when she wanted to leave the hospital because you really weren't the same person you were before either. 


At least I could remain hopeful. If Derek is devoting his time and thought into finding a cure for Alzheimer's, then maybe there is someone else out there (not necessarily as hot as him) doing the same in real life.  Derek always keeps me hopeful.


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.