Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Girl problems

Dear Grandpa,


Chris finally has a girlfriend! How did this happen, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine, but we don't have to worry about finding him a date for prom anymore! As happy as I am for him, I'm even happier I don't have his girlfriend texting me everyday asking if my brother likes her. That's one thing that hasn't changed since you were a kid, Grandpa. I still feel like girls have the short end of the stick, pre-relationship status. Don't get me wrong, it's completely different from 1920, but I'll explain:


Before the relationship state, girls:
-need to figure out if the guy is really worth it
-need to look good at all times
-start worrying about their boobs, or butts, or waists
-will get bombarded with questions from parents about where the date will take place, who with, what time, how long, etc.
-need to hold all farts and burps in until a few months into the relationship
-must carry gum
-always wait and worry about texts up until the relationship is confirmed and, sometimes, a few weeks after that
- misinterpret texts
-may or may not need to worry about periods
-are the ones to worry about pregnancy


Guys will always have the upper hand! It is so frustrating. Maybe in a few hundred years it will be totally opposite and my great great great grandgirls will have it so much easier than I did. All I'm saying, is that I'm happy that I'm through that phase. Now, all we have to worry about is Michael driving some innocent girl crazy!


Love always,
Your granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

.