Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bad eating habits!

Dear Grandpa,

I am hooked on sushi. Really, I think I've had it almost every day for the past two weeks. As if mercury poisining is not enough, my sodium intake has sky rocketed. This whole it-is-that-time-of-the-month-and-I-must-eat-absolutely-everything-I-crave thing is not boding well for my future.

Through this website, I have narrowed myself down to Habit 1: Compulsive Snacking.

If you are like me and you eat junk in between and in place of every meal of the day, here are some helpful tips to follow:

1. Eliminate junk foods from your house. If it is not there, it is much easier not to eat it.
2. If you need to take snacks, set limits on what you have to eat.
3. Eat fruits instead of cookies and chocolates.
4. Avoid finger foods, sweet and fatty dips.

Grandpa, you are the reason I am like this! You always had terrible eating habits and, for goodness sake, you used to pour salt on your hand and lick it whenever you wanted to! I am putting an end to this family gene here. From now on, no more compulsive snacking!

Love always,
Your granddaughter

P.S. This whole shpeel does not apply for the emotional eating. That habit is too instilled to be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.