Monday, February 21, 2011

Help!

Dear Grandpa,


Can you believe that on Friday is my one year anniversary with my boyfriend? You never did say anything about him, but the guy carried you around, literally. He even drove with me to the airport to pick you up a few times. Regardless, I don't know what to do for the day. No, it's not the first time I've been through this and, yes, I don't have that much money to spend, but he is different.


Don't you have some tricks to share with me? Some good old family secrets that Grandma really loved. Common, we all know you were a pimp back then, hooking Grandma at age 17. That, and you were poorer than I am now! Ugh, you're going to have to send me a sign or something, fast because I have four days to come up with something that will knock his socks off! Socks? Fuzzy socks. Fuzzy toe socks that have monkeys on each toe. He would love it... but hate it. HELP!


Love always,
Your granddaughter 



2 comments:

.